Oct 28, 2010

Brief - October DB Challenge and a note

Share
Ok, so this is really just a placeholder post, so this month doesn't slip by without getting credit for completing the DB challenge. We were to make donuts this month and while I found time to make a small batch, I didn't have the time to photograph and really make a good post out of them. But, I shall. The donuts were rather good - and I made them sugar free. The past two months have been uproariously busy and as I type this, I am doing so as quickly as possible so as to get back to doing what I need to do. This post is really just to earn my monthly credit over at DB and also to let anyone - or the one person - who happens to come by this blog...this blog IS NOT DEAD! I'm coming back in about a week and a half. Been a good two months, but I hate how this blog has fallen far, far, far down to the wayside.

So, come the first week in November, life dials down a bit and I'll be back in the kitchen...likely to start with the Sugar Free Chocolate Donuts.

Love to all - or just the one faithful person still receiving notices of my posts.

Charlie

The October 2010 Daring Bakers challenge was hosted by Lori of Butter Me Up. Lori chose to challenge DBers to make doughnuts. She used several sources for her recipes including Alton Brown, Nancy Silverton, Kate Neumann and Epicurious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment